Wednesday 4 May 2011

No new post for today. sorry

The title says it all. I'm a little upset at the moment because of my personal life and how I'm not in control of it. And I don't think it's appropriate to say it all here. Even if I do, I don't want to say names here. And that's just gonna start more drama. I'm sorry.. New post coming up in a few days guys. Once again, I'm so sorry. But first, a little poem

I'm the scapegoat you see at the bottom of the pack
I'm the stringed doll nobody wants, screwed and ugly
control the marionette as you much as you want
Stab the marionette in the heart, and don't worry about a thing
Since they can't feel a thing in the first place. Now can they?
Are you happy now that the stringed doll is broken?
Destroying the abomination is an addiction 
Stab it one more time and see what would happen
-Winter Canine-

No comments:

Post a Comment